Thursday, June 9, 2011

Back to school

As the title suggests, back to school yes it's the first week of school but we don't have classes for the reason that I don't want to elaborate here. My plea for an extended vacation was granted! Just great! :D So no classes this week but with allowance haha! Hush. I didn't tell mum. Anyways, me and boyfriend went around the mall today and I found this book. When I saw the the title I just had to have it! Hoping this would be a good one. :)

I don't need a notebook cos I normally write in my handouts. Very lazy of me huh? I have this thing for pink and barbie stuffs so when I saw this notebook I bought it right away.:D

As I was saying, I have this thing for pink stuffs. Check out my uber cute bunny ballpen that my bff gave me. And may I add, it's too cute for charting. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment